Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Jumpin' on the Blogwagon!

Here they are....my favorite projects of '05. I know its almost ’07 – I’m catching up! I only posted the basic info about the patterns so if you have any further questions please feel free to email me jenyarose@gmail.com. Also regarding any patterns that I have created I would be glad to share with you which source patterns I modified to get to the finished work.




Shrug
Pattern: Mine - the cuffs were borrowed from a sweater in Vogue Fall 2005
Yarn: Debbie Blish Cashmerino Aran

Rose Gloves - softest fingerless mittens ever!

Pattern: Mine

Yarn: GGH Esprit in Slate



Lucky Socks:

Pattern: Beginners Lightweight Sock at http://www.knittingpureandsimple.com/socks.html

Dudes! This is my favorite sock pattern - it's easy, they fit well and its really efficient for mods.

Yarn: Lang Jawoll Jacquard in Chartre

Needle: size 2 - maybe a little too lightweight for my taste, but I love them because they are my first- born socks.


Capelet

Pattern: Modified from a Lion Brand Free Pattern "Knit Capelet with Crochet Trim"

Yarn: Remnants really: Araucania Nature Cotton in 2 colors, Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille in Rosewood, some random gray Wool Ease-ish yarn and some beautiful autumn toned ribbon yarn




The Candice Sweater: I made this for my sister; the best fitting sweater that has ever come off of my needles.

Pattern: Vogue Knitting Winter 2004/05

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran

Needle size: 7


The Seraphina Glove

Pattern: used "Cabled Fingerless" : thegivingflower.de/patterns/Cabled_Fingerless2.1_20060304.pdf and replaced the long cable with a design from Nicky Epstein's 2nd edgings book (name?). Knit cuff flat and went into round at palm

Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Wool








Peruvian Poncho

Pattern: modified from a Lion Brand free pattern "Knit Lace Poncho"

Yarn:Araucania Nature Cotton






No comments: